Fik Fameica will be hitting the stage in his concert dubbed “Fik Fameica Live in Concert” on 26th August 2022, after going for a couple of years without having a show of his own.
KAMPALA | NOW THEN DIGITAL — On Monday, rapper Walukagga Shafik, better known by his stage name Fik Fameica, announced that his concert, dubbed “Fik Fameica Live in Concert,” will take place on the 26th of August 2022.
- After a couple of years without having a concert, Fik Fameica is hitting the stage on 26th August 2022 in his concert “Fik Fameica Live in Concert”.
- He has established a reputable music brand over the last seven years as one of the best local rappers of his generation.
- Fik Fameica has over 1.7m followers on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter combined, most of whom are youths who love his bangers and admire his fashion sense and lifestyle.
- Fresh Bwoy becomes the latest musician to announce a concert before the year ends, joining other musicians such as Azawi and Sheebah Karungi.
- Tickets for the upcoming “Fik Fameica Live in Concert” will begin at 20,000 for ordinary, then 50,000 for VIP, and 2M for a table.
In the past seven years, Fik Fameica has established himself as one of the leading local rappers of his generation, and he has developed a reputable music brand as a result.
Fik Fameica boasts a huge fan base of over 1.7 million followers combined on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, these accounts mostly consist of youths who admire and love his music, fashion sense, and lifestyle.
Having gone a couple of years without holding his own concert, Fik Fameica will soon be kicking off his “Fik Fameica Live in Concert” show on 26th August 2022.
This concert will take place at Hotel Africana in Kampala, Uganda.
“Fik Fameica Live in Concert” is the latest addition to the growing list of artists who will highlight their musical journeys in 2022.
With his announcement, Fresh Bwoy becomes the latest musician to commit to his musical journey before the year ends, joining musicians such as Azawi and Sheebah Karungi.
The flopped concert
Fik Fameica played his last concert at Kyadondo rugby grounds in 2018 and it did not go well because the attendance was low.
Local media reported that the My Journey concert held at the Kyadondo Rugby Grounds in December 2018 was a failure, so the ‘Buligita’ singer will be out to prove his critics wrong on the 26th of August at Hotel Africana.
— FIK FAMEICA ?”FRESH BWOY” (@FFameica) June 9, 2022
A show like “Fik Fameica Live in Concert” will be an entertaining night out to chill with the big boys since tickets range from ORDINARY AT 20,000 to VIP AT 50,000 and lastly TABLE AT 2M.