In Nairobi, Kenya, Nikita Kering, also known as Nikita Chepchumba Kering, was unveiled Thursday, May 26, 2022, as the new Kenyan brand ambassador for Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty.
KAMPALA | NOW THEN DIGITAL — Nikita Kering, a Kenyan musician, actress, and media personality, is Rihanna’s brand ambassador for Fenty Beauty. The brand launched in Nairobi, Kenya on Thursday, May 26, 2022, with a grand unveiling and launch at The Social House, Lavington.
- Nikita Kering, also known as Nikita Chepchumba Kering, has been revealed as the Kenyan brand ambassador for Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty cosmetics brand.
- Fenty Beauty made its Kenyan debut last Thursday, May 26, 2022, with a grand reveal and launch at The Social House in Lavington.
- Kenya joined the Fenty Beauty exclusive club of the brand’s eight other African countries where it is now officially available.
- Fenty Beauty concealer offers 50 shades, offering a wide range of colors to suit all skin types. The original launch included 40 shades.
- Read also: Nigerian broadcaster Dadaboy Ehiz has been announced as the new host of ‘Africa Now Radio’ on Apple Music 1, starting on 10 June.
Nikita Kering, a 20-year-old singer, confirmed the news on Wednesday, expressing her excitement about the opportunity to work with Fenty Beauty, one of the biggest brands in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
The brand will be launched in select African countries first.
A range of Nairobi’s influencers, media, and celebrities attended the dazzling evening event that was by invitation only. Everyone was dressed to the nines, and there were a lot of eyes on the floor.
Kenya joined the Fenty Beauty exclusive club of eight other African countries that have retained an exclusive agreement with the brand, where the brand is now available for sale.
Within the next few days, the Fenty Beauty products are expected to launch in Nigeria, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Ghana, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, before they begin retailing in other African countries. Rihanna herself has noted that she would like to see her products accepted across the continent.
How did Fenty Beauty become so popular?
With Fenty Beauty’s use of models of many ethnicities, the brand became a household name as “the new generation of beauty,” and all women now can’t stop buying her products.
Simply put, you can get a higher quality product from Fenty Beauty than your competitors.
”It’s about the quality. To put it simply, Fenty Beauty produced better quality products than those of its competitors. Rihanna promotes Fenty Beauty as “the new generation of beauty”.
About Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
Launched on September 8, 2017, Fenty Beauty is a cosmetics brand created by Rihanna. The brand is a favorite for its broad acceptance of skin tones and genders, especially its Profilt’R foundation.
Fenty Beauty launched 40 shades of foundation initially and later expanded to 50 shades.
The brand also offers 50 shades of concealer, which offer a wide variety to suit all skin types.
Time magazine named Fenty Beauty one of the best inventions of 2017 because of its many shades, with the intent of differentiating it from other makeup companies that do not cater to a broad market.