ONErpm, a digital distribution and fan engagement service, has launched One Publishing, a global music publishing service.
KAMPALA | NOW THEN DIGITAL — ONErpm, an American digital distribution and fan engagement platform, has launched One Publishing, a global music publishing platform.
- With the launch of ‘One Publishing’, ONErpm, a global music publishing service founded by Emmanuel Zunz and Matthew Olim in 2010, expands its digital distribution and fan engagement platforms.
- The news of ONErpm’s ‘One Publishing’ follows the company’s recent opening of offices in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa as part of its expansion in Africa, with Osagie Osarenz promoted to director of African operations.
- Diego Maldonado, who was formerly a part of Colombia Records for seven years, will lead One Publishing and report to ONErpm’s founder and CEO, Emmanuel Zunz.
- Read also: Spotify and ColorsxStudios have announced a new partnership that showcases African artists.
The news of ‘One Publishing’ follows ONErpm’s recent expansion in Africa, which has included the opening of offices in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Tanzania, and South Africa, with Osagie Osarenz being promoted to the position of director of African operations.
ONErpm offers distribution services to independent artists and labels operating in approximately 30 countries worldwide. Through its new publishing arm, songwriters and copyright owners can manage catalogs and collect publishing royalties “in a straightforward and transparent manner.”
Artists and labels distributing through ONErpm’s premium distribution service have access to the new service, as well as eligible DIY distributors.
ONErpm’s founder and CEO, Emmanuel Zunz, will be overseeing One Publishing under Diego Maldonado, who previously worked at Colombia Records for seven years.
“I am honoured to develop this new publishing initiative. We truly believe in creating better solutions for musicians and with this powerful product we’re raising the standards and closing an important gap for songwriters and artists all over,” Diego Maldonado said.
“The launch of One Publishing marks a milestone for our company as we consolidate our position as a leading independent and truly global music company. The service is in line with our mission to be a full-service and modern music company that works tirelessly to create more value for creators.”, explains Emmanuel Zunz.
In the past three years, the platform has been preparing the infrastructure for registering, identifying, and administering compositions in accordance with international standards.
“Throughout the process, ONErpm has directly partnered with collection societies all over the world, and in doing so has minimised intermediaries which, as a result, puts more money in the pockets of songwriters,” ONErpm said.
As part of its partnership program, Onerpm has partnered with US collective management organizations (CMOs) like BMI, ASCAP and SESAC. Regional partners include UBC in Brazil, SACM in Mexico, and Unison in Europe.
ONErpm has secured DSP agreements with Apple, Deezer, Spotify, YouTube, Lyricfind, and MusixMatch.
Features of ONErpm’s One Publishing
- Keep 100% ownership of your publishing.
- Get paid 85% of your royalties.
- Withdraw funds using multiple payment methods.
- Select different service packages that fit your collection needs.
- Flexible and reasonable licensing terms.
- State-of-the-art tech.
- Analytics dashboard and reports to monitor performance.
- SYNCH opportunities with a global network of music supervisors.
To join the platform, click here.
You’re reading nowthendigital.com — which breaks the news about Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and the rest of the world, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow NOW THEN DIGITAL on YouTube, Google News, Medium, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest and Flipboard to stay in the loop.